Monday, March 17, 2014

1001 Places/Experiences to See or Savour #140 - Woodbury Premium Outlet, NY

1001 Places/Experiences to See or Savour After Remission #140

- Woodbury Common Premium Outlet, NY
 
(Have I saved the best part of my NY-Washington-Niagara-Boston tour for the last? Yes, indeed. Woodbury Common Premium Outlet trumps all the other outlets I have been to so far, including what I thought was the mother-of-all outlets in Parndorf, Vienna - http://www.beatcancer10.blogspot.sg/2012/05/1000-placesexperiences-to-see-or-savour_18.html. Just under 2hrs from NYC, it has 220 stores in all, but my 2 favourites were also there, viz Gucci and Prada. Learning from previous experience, we brought an empty suitcase with us this time. Needless to say, it was pretty full when it was time to leave. Actually, I got 2 bites of the cherry - went there twice: the 2nd time, the snow was so thick on the ground that the gazebo was fenced off for fear of falling snow and ice from its roof. What a treat for me..and why not, for all the hard work put into the past 12mths. I deserved it!)





No comments: