Monday, February 15, 2016

1001 Places/Experiences to See or Savour #303 - Trevi Fountain (Part 2), Rome

1001 Places/Experiences to See or Savour After Remission #303

- Trevi Fountain (Part 2), Rome
 

(The world's most beautiful fountain, the Trevi Fountain, is even lovelier with time on one hand, and a gelato in the other. Yes, it is still full-on crowded on New Year Eve but then, you would expect nothing less. We had a wonderful Italian lunch at the Ristorante Quirino a few steps away - the fountain mist must have heightened our appetites. The roasted chestnuts were overpriced and undercooked but who cares when you are under the spell of this special fountain. Did I throw a coin again into it? Of course I did - it brought me back twice so far, and I have a feeling there will be more to come! - submitting my vdo evidence below)
 
 
 



 
 

No comments: